25.4.08

Skit Skat Skaddley Wack!!!

Shalom.

Is Heaven kind of a big deal for you, like it is for me? Well, lucky you, they are taking reservations! Go here to register before the gates are closed!
Or would you rather take my advice and GO TO HELL?!
I plan on making my shoulder angels duel to the death over it. Then I'll decide where to sign my name. True that.

Today is my sis in law's (Katelyn Carole Green to be exact) graduation. Purdy neat.
Really neat actually. I was ready to cry the whole time. Don't ask me why, I think it was the piano music. K, I'm weird.

It's Sadie's birthday. Happy Birthday...

It's also time I caught up on more blogs.
I will add pictures to mine. (Hold your horses Mitzi! I have a mass collection of Kai just waiting to be surfaced...) Unfortunately they are all on my hard drive in a storage shed in Lehi. One thumb down to that.
And who thought of "hold your horses"? Seriously...

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

i bet my parents will get pics done for Kai's birthday too!
WE LOVE KAI AND WILL BABYSIT HIM ANYTIME! he is such a sweet baby! i just love him so much!

hannah joel said...

I am so excited I can now leave a comment!

Kylee, you are an inspiration to me.
I miss you dearly, and think of you often.
Thank you for being so wonderful.
I'm so glad to read how things are going.
(:

Love youuu!

Mitzi said...

U gotta post a pic of Kai with his baseball hat... SO CUTE!

Mitzi said...

BTW- i am SOOOO impressed at your writings! You have major talent girl! luv ya!

alison said...

new post! new post!