13.3.08

My 100



I have seen a couple blogs with this on it. It won't be easy coming up with 100 things about myself but I'll give it a whirl.

1. I love photography.

2. I am a born writer. I started telling stories when I learned to talk, and I never stopped writing them when I learned to spell. I got awards every year in elementary school. In 4th through 6th grade, they had a short story contest where a winner was chosen from every class and sent to a conference at BYU. Teachers were supposed to pick someone new each year. Well, I got to go two years in a row. My teachers loved mine too much to pick someone else.

3. I got a $300 scholarship check for writing an essay. The only scholarship I applied for. You don't know how many times I've kicked myself over not applying for more.

4. I love books. Roald Dahl is my favorite.

5. I will pulverize you in Guitar Hero.

6. And Tetris.

7. I love being a mother.

8. One of my dreams is to design clothes for Jared Gold. I love his concept and I own some of his clothing, I just think a lot of his items are hideous and I could do him good.

9. I am twenty years old. Already married with a baby. Ya, I know.

10. I love to dance.

11. My new fashion is cycling class.

12. Sometimes I forget I was pregnant only 3 months ago.

13. Sometimes I still feel like I am.

14. I hold nostalgia dear.

15. Concerts were my life, I miss them.

16. I wear mocassins. I've had the same pair for years. They are stained dark and completely worn out. I would wear them to bed if I could.

17. I like to type. If my fingers could laugh, I think they would as I type so fast.

18. I itch my nose like 105,344 times a day. On average.

19. I'm growing my hair out. I'm already hating it.

20. I used to pull my hair up into a flo hawk. My guy friends adored it. My girlfriends thought I was weird.

21. I like anything Batman.

22. Summer is too beautiful. I would hate winter if Christmas wasn't in the middle of it.

23. One of my favorite days of my life was the day I first hung out with my husband.

24. My favorite movie is Hot Rod.

25. My second favorite is probably Bewitched.

26. I collect Wizard of Oz paraphernalia.

27. It started when I watched the movie and told everyone to call me Dorothy and carried a stuffed dog.

28. I like ghost towns. Eureka, Ophir, Mercur. If you told me you were taking me to one I'd probably pee my pants.

29. I love the rain. It enhances music to an incredible extent.

30. I am passionate about music. My dad is well rounded and my brother and I gathered our own love from him.

31. My dad has been playing folk music on Sundays for as long as I remember. That's one thing I miss now that I'm married and away.

32. Andrew Mcmahon sings my heart.

33. Thanks to my husband, I was able to meet a lot of bands and talented artists I look up to. My favorite has been MuteMath and Moneen.

34. I once heard someone say, "Nobody listens to Minus the Bear seriously." Well, I do.

35. I go from wearing a lot of makeup to not wearing any. Trying to find a medium.

36. I have intense dreams. Most involve me driving a car into a waterhole and dying. Its always scary.

37. I wear sweatbands and headbands and large glasses on occasion.

38. I am paranoid of everything. I am no longer in a home with the priesthood. It's a different feeling. I don't like it.

39. I'm sure I'm the first to say, I don't like the "Twilight" series. The first one had a good story, but her wording bothers me. I couldn't get into the second one and my interest died. Though I do look up to Stephanie Meyer.

40. I've never done drugs or drank alcohol. I find them repulsive.

41. I love Walt Disney. His movies make any bad day turn good.

42. I have seen every Futurama episode. Best show ever made.

43. I love nature. Sharks, dinosaurs, etc.

44. I think about the day I had my baby and smile. I'm proud. Women are amazing.

45. My favorite restaurants don't exist in Utah. Try: Hula's (Chico, California) Ernie Tomato's, Senior Frog's, any escamocha stand, (Mazatlan, Mexico) BubbaGump's (San Francisco, California)

46. One day I will be rich enough to fly out and eat at these places whenever. For now I enjoy Buca Di Beppo, Osaka, The Little Acorn and occasionally Cafe Rio.

47. I never understood why people pick favorite colors. But mine is green.

48. I am tall, but next to my husband I am a midget.

49. I enjoy shopping.

50. Ross, Target, and the mall is where I get my clothes.

51. I can play piano.

52. I have to carry a notebook with me. I write tasks, goals, and sometimes stories. It's a necessity.

53. I want a Lexus.

54. I think Family Guy is so offensive its hilarious. Don't hate me.

55. For awhile I lost my friends, but I have most of them back.

56. I want a Vespa. I saved money up for one in high school but I bought my Lebaron instead. The funny thing was there was hardly a price difference.

57. I am blind without my glasses. I want lasik.

58. I'm always staring out the window and dreaming. Like right now.

59. I have a favorite spot in Lehi. It's on a hill.

60. I'm an emotional wreck on the outside. But my heart is as strong as a diamond.

61. I was once told by a stranger that my smile could captivate a person for hours.

62. I laugh a lot. Too much perhaps.

63. Speaking of strangers, when I was little (blondest, whitest girl ever) I went to Mexico and this mexican lady ran up to me and kissed me all over my cheeks.

64. My baby loves to pull my hair out and tug my draw strings.

65. I like chocolate.

66. I hate starbursts and skittles.

67. I hate country music. I grew up in Lehi where everyone listened to it but I never caught on.

68. I don't like rap. I did catch on to a few songs, being a dancer.

69. I'm not a cook. I never had the chance. I figured I would learn in college but ended up getting married before that. I am amazing at cookies though.

70. I eat like a kid. PB&J, scrambled eggs, or mac&cheese is how I do.

71. I am always thirsty.

72. I have blue eyes.

73. I had anxiety as a child, I think years of not doing anything about it have caused other mental problems. Nothing has been diagnosed.

74. I get cold easily. It was nice being pregnant, I was always warm.

75. I love t-shirts and jeans.

76. I sport the woman stereotype by owning a plethora of shoes.

77. I love art.

78. Portraits are my favorite.

79. I have skinny fingers. They were short and fat all my life and all the sudden shrunk.

80. I am a leftie, southpaw, whatever.

81. After years of not being in dance, I can still do a mean headstand.

82. I did the splits when I was 8 months pregnant.

83. I'm sarcastic. :)

84. I have no feelings for American Idol.

85. I love a good listener.

86. Heaven to me is reading a book with a blanket and a fireplace.

87. I hate big noisy trucks.

88. Camry drivers piss me off.

89. I will never find myself in a mini van unless I have a hat and dark glasses.

90. I have been in 6 car wrecks.

91. My middle name is after my great grandpa Erin.

92. I have had the same e-mail address for like 7 years.

93. No one believes that I listen to hard music by looking at me, but I do.

94. I have to turn every light off when I leave the room, even if I will be right back. I'm always messing with the lights.

95. I rip up cardboard boxes so they fit better in the trash can.

96. For these two things above, I blame my dad.

97. My friends growing up were always jealous of me because of my amazing mother. She is incredibly supportive and hilarious to be around.

98. My dad is the wittiest person in the world.

99. I love being right smack dab in the middle of my brother and sister.

100. And that was actually harder than I thought. But I'm done.

No comments: